Saturday 9 February 2013

Film Groups

Me: Cinematographer
George: Producer
Katie: Art Direction
Bex: Editor
James: Sound Design/Sound Recording  
Rob: Director 

At first I was strongly apposed to working in such a big group, I know all too well the problems that can arise when members of a team don't pull their weight. Hopefully this won't be the case in this instance. I'm glad I got the role of cinematographer as its this aspect of production that I believe my strengths lie. I'm also glad that I have a large amount of creative control when it comes to the look of the film. As time has progressed, I've come to accept that managing this entire project with just the two or three of us would have been asking a lot. I think what I find hardest is adapting to other peoples ideas, I find it hard to be enthusiastic and therefore put in a lot of work when I'm not satisfied with the fundamental concept of a film. Following our first meeting however, I believe we all have relatively similar ideas of what we want to produce, long may this continue!       

No comments:

Post a Comment